The PREMIER Body Method Introductory Seminar is a human movement education seminar taught to doctors, physical therapists, Chiropractors, athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, personal trainers, athletes, other colleagues, and health and fitness enthusiasts. It is used to introduce The PREMIER Body Method, its concepts, training techniques, and strategies used with some of the top athletes in the world, as well as some of the most physically debilitated persons. This seminar is a 1 day class, in which several key concepts regarding the human body and how it physically works will be discussed. It covers the fundamentals of human movement mechanics, and the practical application of those mechanics for exercise, sports training technique, and the real world. It is a lot of information to pack into 1 day, but also a lot of fun!
The Seminar is divided into two parts for a total of 8 hours (CEU's dependent on accrediting organization). It is recommended one dresses appropriately in gym style attire for ease in participation. For more information about becoming a Premier Body Method Certified Instructor, click here. To request a live seminar, please email Dr. Richardson
Scroll down or visit this page, to view all upcoming seminar dates and locations.
Part one is in a class lecture setting, in which the concepts, scientific principles, and working philosophies of the PREMIER Body Method are discussed.
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- The importance and relevance of this information for both the athlete and novice person.
- How the human body works from a physical standpoint.
- Basic biomechanics and human movement.
- Bio-mechanical compensation.
- The concept of building movement.
- Neurological control of movement.
- Motor learning and motor memory (muscle memory).
- The human body’s physical capability limits.
- Active and passive anatomy and tissue structure.
- How we heal from injury and exercise training.
- Chronic pain and degenerative conditions.
- Anabolic and catabolic effects in the body in relation to both exercise training, injury development, and healing.
- Stretching, flexibility, and mobility.
- The basic structure of the PREMIER Body Method training program.
Part two of the seminar consists of leaning and practicing the practical application of the actual biomechanics, movements, exercises, and working program of the PREMIER Body Method. This section is in an open lab physical education setting. We will take you step by step through the PREMIER Body Method training program, from the basic fundamentals of human movement, through large-scale motions necessary for the real world and sport, all the way to higher-level exercise and sports performance training.
THIS SECTION COVERS:
- The fundamentals of spinal control.
- Detailed clinical workings of core stability.
- How to maintain a solid foundation for the human body to build large-scale movement on.
- Application of both lower and upper extremity mechanics.
- How to generate efficient movement.
- How to preserve the structural integrity of the body though tissue-sparing mechanics.
- How to reduce the risk of injury.
- Applying fundamental movement to higher-level exercise and human performance training.
- How to generate real strength, speed, and power.
To Be Announced
Request A Special Seminar
If you have 8 or more participants that are interested in attending a live PBM seminar, we will make every effort to accommodate your group. Please contact us via email at Dr.Richardson@PremierBodyMethod.com or by phone at 818-508-6188.